Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here's a friend's theory about sex for busy people with longtime mates. What do you think? I'm putting it in my novel so you read it here first...

Oranges

For many women and even some men, sex is like an orange. Did you ever
pick up an orange and think, "I should eat this orange, because I like
oranges and they're so good for you. But it's such a pain to peel the
whole thing and tear off all the white stuff and break it into wedges.
And the juice will run and my hands will get sticky and messy. And then
I have to clean it all up -- it's just not worth the trouble."

But then you do peel it and pick off all the white stuff and break it
into pieces. And when you pop one in your mouth and the fresh juicy
tangy-sweet flavor explodes like a little firecracker, you think,
"Man, I really DO love oranges. I should eat them more often!"

No comments: